The Family History Company could assist with many unanswered questions about your ancestors and help to fill in those annoying gaps.
- Would you like to find out more about your family?
- Don´t know how to add details to the outline of your family tree?
- Can´t find that ancestor who was a farmer, fisherman or clergyman?
- Not sure where they were buried - are they in a quiet corner of a churchyard or in a large cemetery?
- Were your relations lighthouse keepers, miners, tallow-chandlers, policemen or railway workers?
- Have you had DNA tests and aren´t too sure what they tell you?
- 2006 onwards; births, marriages and deaths lookups.
The Family History Company is here to help you with all your ancestry queries, contact me and see which would be the best way to proceed with your family tree. As well as three reasonably priced packages for family trees there is commissioned research available by the hour for those unanswered questions.